At Trainsure we are committed to being a responsible business, both in how we work but also in terms of how we contribute to the wider community and the world around us, incorporating ethical initiatives into the core of our business structure.
We aim to contribute to the community and economy, educate future generations and make best efforts to preserve the environment.
We do this through a range of local enterprises and charity work by offering our time, expertise and resources to other local and community organisations. This enables us to manage our contribution to our community and allows us to monitor those areas in which we have made a real and measurable impact to both the local community and our staff.
We recognise that all products and services generate environmental impacts and we are committed to minimising our negative impact and improve environmental performance.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Improve environmental performance continually.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions, reduce impacts of our activities, products and services and increase staff awareness by promoting good environmental performance.
- Make efficient use of natural resources by conserving energy and water, minimising waste and recycling where possible.
- Improve efficiency of materials use.
- Reduce waste and increase recycling.
- Employ best practice for measuring waste – ensuring the safe keeping, transportation and subsequent recovery or disposal.
- Provide all staff with the relevant environmental training and job specific tasks.
- Work with suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors to improve their environmental impact.
- Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible.