The placing and arranging of the insurance portfolio is only part of the process, equally important is the ability to be there when a claim occurs.
At Trainsure our involvement in this process is paramount to the broker / client relationship starting from the initial notification through to final settlement we are involved throughout assisting the client at every stage in the process.
It is vital that the people handling the claim really understand the client’s needs which is why the same expert who designed and implemented the insurance programme in the first place is the one dealing with the claim should one occur. They know how it all fits together and can really demonstrate their expertise in assisting the client should a claim arise.
It is our intention to provide you with the highest possible level of customer service at all times. However we recognise that things can go wrong on occasion and if this occurs we are committed to resolving matters promptly and fairly. Should you not be satisfied with our final response, you may be entitled to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). More information is available on request or on their website, www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
Our Claims Offering
- On-site assistance following the first notification of a claim
- Full Claims administration from initial contact through to settlement
- Negotiate with Insurers / Loss Adjusters to obtain the best possible results
- Designated in-house claims personnel who really understand the risk
- Periodic motor fleet claims reviews to ensure realistic estimates being applied
- Online banking facility following claims settlement
- Pre-agreed in-house claims settling authority with insurers
- Proactive motor fleet claims management to ensure ‘best possible settlements’